Invisalign takes plenty of time and materials to create a straight smile, but if you’re daunted by any part of the process, don’t be intimidated by the price. Invisalign costs are affordable and worthwhile, especially when you work with a dental office that offers flexible payment plan options.
Know What You’re Paying For
Sometimes, the idea of one big number can turn people off from cosmetic dentistry. In the case of Invisalign, the treatment typically costs between $3,000 to $7,000. This range is wide because every patient is different and requires unique care. Some of the factors that most heavily impact Invisalign cost include:
- Complexity of the treatment: Invisalign moves teeth the same way, no matter who the patient is – tooth roots and crowns shift at the same time until all teeth are in alignment. Some people need gaps closed or crooked teeth turned or bites adjusted. The more complex your misalignment, the higher the cost.
- Length of treatment time: If you have several major and difficult alignment issues to be corrected, fixing them will take longer than patients who only need a few teeth corrected. You’ll know at the start how long treatment is expected to last. The more trays you need and the lengthier the treatment process, the higher the cost.
- Invisalign type: There are different forms of Invisalign. Invisalign Teen, for example, has a full round of aligners but also includes unique features like wear indicators and tooth eruption tabs that impact price. Invisalign Lite requires shorter treatment time and that means fewer aligners and dental visits, so the price is reduced accordingly.
Follow the Rules to Avoid Extra Costs
Invisalign costs are a package deal that includes everything from start to finish – impressions, digital x-rays, visits to your Chandler dentist, attachments, and all aligners and retainers. There will not be any unexpected fees that arise – unless you don’t comply with treatment and continually end up with damaged or broken trays.
Wearing trays as instructed and following the rules for cleaning and storing aligners will ensure the health and safety of your Invisalign. The better you take care of your trays and the teeth, the lower likelihood of setbacks or additional costs.
Multiple Ways to Pay Invisalign Costs
Paying for Invisalign is manageable, with or without insurance.
- If you have dental insurance, a certain amount may be reserved for Invisalign treatment. There may be a lifetime cap on orthodontic care.
- Invisalign costs can be fulfilled over the course of the treatment, which averages around one year.
- A mix of payment methods can be used to cover Invisalign costs, including outsourced financing, health savings accounts, in-house financing options, and cash, check, or credit card.
At Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ, our dental team is dedicated to making your treatments affordable and accessible. If you want a straight smile created by Invisalign, our goal is to help you achieve that wish in whatever way possible. Reach out to schedule a consultation, find out if you’re a good Invisalign candidate, and discuss financing options. Invisalign costs are always affordable. Allow us to help you reach your smile makeover goals.