The first order of business for a dental patient when it comes to a procedure like Invisalign is determining just how much the treatment will cost. This orthodontic alternative is in high demand for adults who want to straighten their smile as efficiently and discreetly as possible, but potential patients also want to know the financial commitment. At Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ, find out what to expect when it comes to Invisalign cost.
Factors That Influence Invisalign Cost
There is a range when it comes to Invisalign cost, usually from $3,000 to $7,000. Every patient receives a cost breakdown before treatment begins so you know what your financial commitment will be. Here are some of the factors that influence the price:
- Complexity: Invisalign works the same way for everyone – clear trays shift teeth and roots simultaneously into alignment – but some people need all their teeth aligned, others need only some gaps closed, others have a few twisted teeth. The complexity of the case will impact Invisalign cost.
- Treatment time: Every Invisalign treatment plan is designed from start to finish before the first aligner is even ordered. The more trays you need, the longer it will take for treatment, and the lengthier the process of aligning your smile. These factors increase pricing.
- Compliance: Invisalign aligners do the work of correcting your smile but you as the patient have work to do too, and that means following your Chandler Invisalign provider’s instructions about cleaning, removing, and changing trays as instructed. When you comply, there will not be any setbacks or additional costs.
- Type of Invisalign: Invisalign is available for adults and for adolescents (Invisalign Teen). The wearers of Invisalign Teen have a few additional elements to their treatment – wear indicators and tooth eruption tabs – that may impact Invisalign cost.
Every Invisalign patient and treatment is unique, but no matter the position of your teeth, the treatment is affordable thanks to creative payment plans and financing options presented by your Chandler Invisalign provider.
Everything Included in Invisalign Costs
Invisalign is an all-inclusive, comprehensive treatment. Everything that follows is part of the total Invisalign cost:
- Dental exam and consultation
- Office visits
- Dental lab work
- Digital images
- Aligner case
Why It’s Worth Investing in Invisalign
Invisalign costs are a major commitment, but they are also a worthwhile investment in your oral health and overall well-being. The benefits that come from a straight, beautiful smile are many and include:
- Confidence: When your teeth look good, you’ll feel better about yourself. Your confidence will be sky-high and you won’t hesitate to smile or speak up and show off your straight teeth.
- Beauty: Want to look better in selfies, photos, online meetings, and more? Whether you’re posting on social media, going on a job interview or asking someone on a date, how you look matters, and good teeth are a major part of that equation.
- Oral health: Straight teeth are healthy teeth because they are easier to floss and clean. If you’re plagued by oral health problems like TMJ issues or tooth decay, Invisalign can straighten everything out.
- Freedom: If you want a cosmetic dentistry treatment that does amazing work in no time while still letting you be free, Invisalign is it. The trays can be removed whenever you want, and of course for meals and snacks, as long as they’re worn for 20 to 22 hours a day. Orthodontic patients with brackets and wires don’t get that privilege – Invisalign patients do.