Every smile makeover is customized to improve the appearance of a patient’s teeth. When you want to look like the best version of yourself, when you want to look like a celebrity or a VIP, when you want to look younger, happier, healthier, smarter, and even wealthier, a smile makeover from the experienced team at Impressions Dental in Chandler can get you there.
The Smile Makeover Process
You’re used to your teeth and smile, even if they’re not perfect. But if they do have flaws, you’re fully aware of them – and you may want to change them. No matter what condition your teeth are in, a smile makeover using cosmetic dentistry techniques can be designed to give you a flawless and beautiful smile. At Impressions Dental, we transform the ordinary into the extraordinary.
- Dental exam
- Discussion: Discuss your smile goals with your Chandler cosmetic dentist. Receive recommendations about the best options to achieve your objectives depending on your budget, timeline, and comfort level. Make the final decisions about what cosmetic dentistry treatments are going to be used to alter your look permanently.
- The Work: Many smile makeovers involve a combination of procedures to produce the desired results. Other revamps require only one cosmetic dentistry treatment – like porcelain veneers – to make all the difference. No matter what route you take, your smile makeover will be personalized to your needs. There is more than one way to achieve a gorgeous smile.
Typical Smile Makeover Procedures
A smile makeover typically consists of cosmetic dentistry treatments, but it can also include dental restorations that both repair and beautify. Common procedures include:
- Teeth whitening: For patients who like to start small, or who just want to tweak what they already have, a professional teeth whitening will make teeth multiple shades whiter and make a smile look perfect even if it isn’t.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are customized in size, shape, color, translucency, and length so they flatter and complement a person’s unique look. The super-thin, stain-resistant veneers are bonded to the front of natural teeth and transform a smile completely, concealing everything from stains to chips, misalignment to gaps.
- Dental crowns: A tooth that is damaged, broken, or misshapen can be corrected with an all-ceramic or all-porcelain crown. This repair caps the entire tooth and strengthens and stabilizes it to be fully functional while it blends in with the rest of your teeth.
- Dental implants: When you have missing teeth, you have an incomplete smile. This is not only problematic visually, it’s a major issue functionally. Over time, missing teeth contribute to bone loss and could lead to shifting teeth or a compressed appearance. Dental implants replace both tooth root and crown for a durable, complete, permanent restoration that looks natural.
Are You a Good Candidate for a Chandler Smile Makeover?
Every patient is unique and has individual oral health needs. That’s why every smile makeover is singular too. Whatever procedures you choose to upgrade your smile, the most important factor is to work with an experienced dental team that you trust and rely on to help you establish and maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Brigham Baker and his team at Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ, to discuss your smile makeover goals. Find out what’s right for you.
Back to top of Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a combination of one or more cosmetic dentistry treatments to improve the appearance of the smile. The procedure could be bonding, teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings, Lumineers, veneers, dental crowns, implants or bridges.The object of a smile makeover is to improve the smile by considering different factors, including facial appearance, hair color,…
When it comes to treating tooth decay, dental inlays can be an effective alternative to composite fillings. No one should have to suffer the pain and discomfort cavities bring. If you are looking for a different method to get relief, call your dentist’s office and discuss your options. You should also ask any questions you…
A gap in teeth is often enough to ruin the appearance of a person’s smile. It is one of those things people instantly notice during interactions. That can make a person self-conscious when interacting with others. There are many reasons for this. For one, people start to make negative assumptions when a person’s teeth are…
Smile makeover treatments can improve your life in a number of important ways. The results of these treatments extend beyond an improved smile. While you will enjoy the way you look after your smile makeover, you will also enjoy renewed self-confidence.In fact, your smile makeover might even lead to a promotion at work or a…