Your cosmetic dentist at Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ, offers two orthodontic options that are both discreet and user-friendly: Invisalign and ImpressAlign. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Brigham Baker and his team to find out if you are a good candidate for either of these cosmetic dentistry treatments and get on the route to a straight, beautiful smile.
Make the Right Orthodontic Choice
There are many modern orthodontics available. Most adults, and plenty of teens, however, are interested in the version that draws little attention to itself and works as quickly as possible. Invisalign and ImpressAlign fit into both categories.
If you want an alignment method that helps you avoid brackets, wires, and their jabbing discomfort and visibility, you will naturally be drawn to clear alignment methods. The key is to select the orthodontics that are best for the misalignment problems you’re experiencing. Dr. Baker will review your oral health through a dental exam and digital imaging to determine what treatment is best for your smile makeover.
Everyone Loves Invisalign
Invisalign has been around for decades and remains as popular as ever. This alignment method has evolved over the years and now there are several options available to suit patients and their unique needs, including:
- Invisalign Full or Complete is the wearing of aligners on top and bottom teeth for about a year or more. It corrects overbites, underbites, open bites, cross bites, and other major malocclusions.
- Invisalign Lite works just like Invisalign Full but in about half the treatment time. It’s meant to correct minor overcrowding or spacing issues.
- Invisalign Teen is made just for adolescents and can improve bite, jaw positioning, and leave room for teeth that have yet to erupt.
- Invisalign Express is the shortest treatment, lasting about three to six months, and corrects minor spaces or relapses from previous orthodontic treatment.
ImpressAlign is Impressions Dental’s very own clear alignment method. A patient can qualify for one of three levels of treatment depending on what’s happening with their teeth and bite.
- Level 1 ImpressAlign corrects small gaps or a few crooked teeth. This is a great option for patients who had braces before but have suffered relapses. (Includes up to 10 trays)
- Level 2 ImpressAlign fixes minor to moderate bit problems and basic misalignment. (Includes up to 20 trays)
- Level 3 ImpressAlign is the most in-depth version of this treatment and targets major misalignments like overbites, underbites, open bites, and cross bites. (Includes 20+ trays)
Living with Orthodontics
Whether you wear Invisalign or ImpressAlign, you will enjoy clear, smooth, super-thin, snug-fitting trays that are customized to align your smile and yours alone. The following rules apply:
- Wear trays 20 to 22 hours a day
- Change trays every two weeks
- Remove aligners for all meals and snacks
- Clean teeth before putting trays in place
Both types of orthodontics work the same way, consistently moving teeth into alignment until the entire smile is straightened out. This gentle movement allows for a tolerable and more comfortable treatment than any other type of orthodontics.
Cost Factors for Orthodontics
Everyone who qualifies for orthodontic treatment has a unique case that will influence the cost factors. Invisalign and ImpressAlign will have a base price though that includes:
- All trays (and a limited number of replacement trays)
- All visits to your Chandler dentist
At Impressions Dental, we understand that oral health needs may not always align with a person’s budget. We work with our patients to find a solution so the needed dental care can be achieved, with or without insurance. This can include payment plans and reasonable financing options like CareCredit.
Is Invisalign or ImpressAlign Right for You?
If you want a straight smile but would prefer to avoid noticeable braces, schedule a consultation with Dr. Baker at Impressions Dental in Chandler, Arizona to find out if Invisalign or ImpressAlign are the right solution for you. These advanced orthodontics treatments allow adult and adolescent patients alike to have strong, straight, healthy smiles and feel confident about themselves through their treatment.
Dental Bonding To Minimize Gap In Front Teeth
If you have a gap between your front teeth, you might be a candidate for dental bonding. This minimally invasive technique can close the gap between your teeth and improve your smile. Since the bonding material is matched to your existing teeth, it will not stand out. Learn more about the process and find out…
Why Choose Composite Bonding?
In the past, when people were looking to make teeth look as cosmetically perfect as possible, they would turn their attention to dental procedures such as dental veneers, teeth whitening, or crowns. All such procedures are quite good but costly in time, as well as in dollars, usually taking a few office visits to complete.There…
Dental Bonding FAQ ‘s
What is dental bonding?This is a procedure that relies on bonding techniques to fill a tooth that has decayed. Dental bonding can also improve the appearance of teeth. It requires the application of a liquid composite resin for restorative purposes or to enhance aesthetics.The procedures commences with the dentist’s preparation of the tooth. Anesthesia is…
Dental Bonding Is Simple But Effective
Dental bonding involves applying a tooth-colored resin to the tooth, repairing a broken, cracked or damaged tooth. Dental bonding is a common procedure that we perform on a regular basis for our patients.Dental BondingAt Impressions Dental in Chandler, we work to customize your treatment to match your needs and schedule where possible. Our professional staff…