Dental implants are a major investment in your oral health, and replacing missing teeth is an absolute necessity if you want to maintain a strong smile. At Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ, we discuss the dental implant cost carefully with qualified patients so you can feel good about rebuilding your smile with this restorative dentistry treatment.
Basic Dental Implant Cost Factors
Every dental implant has the same base components – implant, abutment, and porcelain crown – and patients receive the same impeccable care whether they are receiving one implant or several. What differs, of course, is the patient themselves. Some patients get one dental implant to replace a missing tooth, others get four or more implants to replace an entire arch of teeth. This means, of course, that the dental implants costs will vary from person to person.
Several elements are considered when the final costs are being estimated, including:
- Number of implants needed
- Type of implant (basic, denture, All-On-4, etc.)
- Location of dental implants
- Materials used
- The need for bone grafts
- Sedation dentistry
- Dental office location
Breaking Down the Cost of One Dental Implants
When it comes to restorative dentistry procedures, dental implant costs are on the higher end. The investment, though, is worth it, because this smile repair is unlike any other restoration in its strength, longevity, and appearance.
Once a dental implant is fully in place and completely healed, that part of your smile will look completely natural. It will feel natural too and function as flawlessly as a natural tooth. Dental implants are permanent dental restorations, and they are designed to last forever. In other words, the cost is worth it. Here’s how the numbers break down:
- Dental implant: Between $1,000 to $3,000
- Abutment: Between $500 and $3,000
- Porcelain crown: Between $1,000 and $2,500
The more dental implants you get, the more the costs will multiply, particularly if you receive an entire arch of implant-supported dentures or several single implants. Typically, the costs estimated above factor in the dental surgery, consultation, and follow-up appointments, but your Chandler dentist can break down the numbers to itemize all dental implants costs, including oral sedation, bone grafts, and more.
You Can Afford Dental Implants
Dental treatments that have a hefty price tag can feel completely out of reach, but dental implant costs are more affordable than you think. This permanent restoration can be paid for thanks to a host of payment options.
- The average dental implant costs are estimated at an out-of-pocket number, before dental insurance is factored in.
- The kind of dental coverage you have can make the final price look very different and make dental implants an exciting, affordable restorative dentistry treatment.
- Your Chandler dentist offers a range of financing options and manageable payment plans. We accept Care Credit, Lending Club, and most major credit cards.
- Overall costs are broken down into easy-to-handle monthly payments and low fixed interest rates for a wide range of credit history.
- Our dental office is flexible and understanding – we want you to get the dental care you need and are willing to work with you to achieve it.
Get Dental Implants in Chandler, AZ
Dental implants are an advanced restorative dentistry treatment. With this kind of dental care, you can get a complete, fully functional smile – something you thought you may never have again, and something that is worth every cent you invest in this self-care. Whether you have missing teeth or unreliable dentures, dental implants could be the solution that give you back a strong, healthy smile.