Professional Teeth Whitening Chandler, AZ
White teeth are always in style. The whiter your teeth, the healthier, happier, and better you look. At Impressions Dental, we offer in-office teeth-whitening as well as customized take-home whitening trays – both easy and affordable ways to transform your appearance and achieve a powerful smile makeover.
What You Need to Know About Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening remains one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments thanks to its immediate and impactful results. Here are a few things to know before you pursue this procedure:
- You do not need perfect teeth to qualify. Even if you have crooked, gapped, or otherwise flawed teeth, a professional teeth-whitening treatment can work for you and create the illusion of perfection. Your teeth do, however, need to be healthy. You will undergo a thorough dental exam first to ensure that every tooth is free of decay and other oral health problems.
- You may not be able to have your teeth whitened. While many people are good candidates for professional teeth-whitening, if you have naturally dull tooth enamel or thin tooth enamel that allows the yellowish dentin to show through, whitening will not help. You can still achieve a white smile though – talk to your Chandler dentist about other cosmetic dentistry procedures like veneers.
- There are different kinds of tooth stains. The most common causes of tooth stains are coffee, cigarettes, medication, and poor oral hygiene. Any stains that are close to the surface can usually be eradicated by teeth whitening. Professional teeth whitening operates on a process of oxidization that penetrates the molecules inside your teeth and causes them to reflect less light and, as a result, look brilliantly white.
Professional Teeth Whitening vs. DIY Whitening
There are many over-the-counter teeth-whitening products available. But there are big differences between professional whitening and DIY whitening.
- Ingredients: Carbamide peroxide and hydrogen peroxide are professional-grade bleaching components that make all the difference in your whitening results. Products you buy in the oral health care aisle cannot compare when it comes to the power of your dentist’s tools.
- Accuracy: When you have a whitening treatment, each tooth will get equal attention, so they all blend seamlessly. DIY options leave too much room for user error.
- Effectiveness: Anyone who has tried over-the-counter whitening strips or toothpastes know that the results of these efforts can be spotty at best.
- Longevity: Over-the-counter whitening products only remove surface stains while your Chandler dentist’s whitening formula penetrates below the surface of the enamel to remove deep stains. You may shine and brighten your teeth to your satisfaction with DIY products, but the effects will be temporary, which could lead to overuse – and irritation and oral health problems as a result.
Should You Choose In-Office Whitening or Customized Trays to Use at Home?
You can schedule an in-office visit for professional teeth whitening and walk away with a whiter smile in about an hour – in time for your interview, big meeting, date, or social event. Or, you can opt to have trays customized to your mouth and whiten your smile gradually over a few weeks in the comfort of your own home using professional-grade bleaching products. Both whitening options deliver white teeth that are multiple shades brighter.
No matter which option you choose, your Chandler dentist will be sensitive to your oral health needs and design the whitening treatments to be kind to your mouth. The whitening solution will be reserved for the tooth enamel alone and its exposure to the gums will be limited so you do not experience any discomfort or sensitivity. This is not a slapdash procedure – professional teeth-whitening involves great attention to detail, and amazing results.
Get Professional Teeth-Whitening from Your Chandler Dentist
Teeth-whitening is an affordable, accessible, fast, and easy smile makeover that will transform your appearance. Find out if you’re a good candidate for this cosmetic dentistry procedure. Schedule your appointment at Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ.
Back to top of Professional Teeth Whitening
A professional teeth whitening is much more effective than any store-bought solution that you may find. We will safely and effectively whiten your teeth for a brighter shade. You can have the smile you've always wanted.Professional Teeth WhiteningAt Impressions Dental in Chandler, we work to customize your treatment to match your needs and schedule where…
People have tried countless home remedies for whitening teeth. However, one method that works is the use of charcoal. No, we are not talking about the type of charcoal that is used for barbeques, rather, a different type of charcoal.Activated charcoal is a fine powder that is made by milling coconut shells, sawdust, olive pits,…
A sparkling, white smile is often seen as a mark of beauty, health and even just general personal hygiene! Years of drinking coffee, tea or wine often give adults mild staining on their teeth. If they have been smoking for many years or avoiding dental care, the yellowing or darkening of teeth can be more…
Teeth whitening is a popular dental tool that seems almost magical. Teeth whitening seems to be able to turn back the clock, undo stains, create a brighter smile, raise confidence and more. Since brushing and flossing do not seem to improve the overall shade of teeth, whitening solutions are becoming more and more popular. Yet,…