Invisalign for Adults
Plenty of adults dream of straightening their smile, but they have no interest in doing so with metal braces. Invisalign for adults has changed everything for millions of people, offering a discreet way to get your crooked, gapped, or twisted teeth into alignment without anyone really knowing about it. At Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ, Dr. Brigham Baker is a certified Invisalign provider and proudly offers Invisalign for adults to qualified patients.
You Have Time to Make Invisalign Work
Adults have plenty of concerns, but one of the most common ones is giving up precious time to an orthodontic alternative when there is so little free time to begin with. As it turns out, Invisalign for adults doesn’t demand all that much time from you. Here’s where patient obligations fall:
- 20 to 22 hours a day: Your biggest commitment to Invisalign is in wearing the trays for 20 to 22 hours a day and removing them only for meals and cleanings.
- 2 weeks: You will be given several sets of trays at a time and instructed to change them out about every two weeks so they can all do their work and move a few teeth at a time.
- 8 weeks: You only need to see your Chandler Invisalign provider every eight weeks or so for a checkup and to collect new trays. Metal braces-wearers have appointments every four weeks.
- 1 year: Average Invisalign treatment time is one year. Patients with more complex issues will need more time, while others with minor problems may only need several months of treatment.
Enjoy Major Benefits from Invisalign for Adults
Obviously, the biggest benefit of Invisalign for adults is that, at the end of treatment, you end up with a straight, flawless, beautiful smile that looks good, feels good, and works well. You might be surprised to discover, however, that there are plenty of perks along the way too:
- Discreet: You know and your dentist knows that you’re interested in Invisalign because the trays are clear, snug, and barely visible on your teeth. It’s an incredible perk for a modern alignment method and the aligners don’t get in the way of your job, social life, personal life, or selfies.
- Comfortable: You will feel a little pressure every time you change to a new set of trays, but that’s normal. Invisalign, overall, is smooth and comfortable and easy to wear. Metal braces, however, are jagged, and regularly poke and jab at the cheeks, lips, and soft tissues in the mouth.
- Freeing: You can take a break from Invisalign every day. In fact, you must. The trays are removed for all meals and snacks so you can eat what you want, when you want. No restrictions (just make sure your “free” time doesn’t last longer than about three hours a day).
- Easy to clean: You spend about five minutes brushing and flossing your teeth now. When you wear Invisalign, you add in a few more brushing sessions to clean your trays and keep them clear and odor-free.
- Healthier teeth: The biggest perk of all is that by the end of your treatment you will have an aligned smile that is easier to take care of and, as a result, healthier. The chances of tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health problems are far lower as long as you take good care of your smile.
Get Invisalign for Adults from Chandler Dentist Near Me
Ready to learn more about Invisalign for adults? Want to find out if you’re a good candidate for this treatment? Schedule a consultation with the team at Impressions Dental in Chandler, Arizona and find out whether this method can work for you and your smile.
Invisalign is a high-performing treatment that works with speed, efficiency, and subtlety. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to have a straight, perfect smile.
If you have a gap between your front teeth, you might be a candidate for dental bonding. This minimally invasive technique can close the gap between your teeth and improve your smile. Since the bonding material is matched to your existing teeth, it will not stand out. Learn more about the process and find out…
In the past, when people were looking to make teeth look as cosmetically perfect as possible, they would turn their attention to dental procedures such as dental veneers, teeth whitening, or crowns. All such procedures are quite good but costly in time, as well as in dollars, usually taking a few office visits to complete.There…
What is dental bonding?This is a procedure that relies on bonding techniques to fill a tooth that has decayed. Dental bonding can also improve the appearance of teeth. It requires the application of a liquid composite resin for restorative purposes or to enhance aesthetics.The procedures commences with the dentist’s preparation of the tooth. Anesthesia is…
Dental bonding involves applying a tooth-colored resin to the tooth, repairing a broken, cracked or damaged tooth. Dental bonding is a common procedure that we perform on a regular basis for our patients.Dental BondingAt Impressions Dental in Chandler, we work to customize your treatment to match your needs and schedule where possible. Our professional staff…