At Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ, we have developed our very own system of customized clear aligners designed to straighten smiles discreetly. ImpressAlign works similarly to Invisalign in form and function and delivers an incredible smile transformation, helping teeth become straighter and stronger for a lifetime of good oral health.
How ImpressAlign Works
If you are considering adult braces you most likely want to avoid any sort of orthodontic treatment that draws attention to itself. Conventional metal braces are a proven solution for malocclusions, but they are certainly attention-grabbing. ImpressAlign blends into your smile and is nearly impossible to see because the clear trays fit so snugly against the teeth.
Here is what you can expect living with ImpressAlign:
- Wear the removable aligners 20 to 22 hours per day.
- Expect treatment to last anywhere from six to 18 months.
- Change the trays every two weeks
- Remove trays for all meals, snacks, drinks (except water), and cleanings.
The trays are designed to move a few teeth at a time until your entire smile is in alignment. This consistent, gentle movement makes the treatment tolerable and far more comfortable than wearing brackets and wires.
Levels of ImpressAlign Clear Aligners
There are three levels of ImpressAlign clear aligners and the one you qualify for will depend on what’s happening with your teeth and bite and how:
- Level 1 clear aligners: If you need to correct small gaps or a few crooked teeth, this treatment level is ideal. Level 1 ImpressAlign is often recommended for patients who previously underwent orthodontic treatment but have seen those results reverse. Includes up to 10 trays and retainers.
- Level 2 clear aligners: Minor to moderate bite problems and basic misalignment issues can be corrected with Level 2 ImpressAlign, which is designed to deliver a more robust treatment. Includes up to 20 trays and retainers.
- Level 3 clear aligners: Major misalignment issues, including overbites, underbites, open bites, and cross bites, will benefit from Level 3 treatment, the most in-depth level of ImpressAlign. Includes 20+ trays and retainers.
Benefits of Wearing ImpressAlign
Clear aligners like ImpressAlign are especially attractive to busy adults. The benefits are many and they make going through this treatment far easier:
- Discreet: You want straight teeth, but you don’t want to look like a metal mouth. Clear trays fit right against the teeth and are nearly invisible so no one needs to know you’re wearing them. You can go to work, socialize, and enjoy life without aligners getting in the way.
- Easy to clean: No special tools are needed to clean your teeth. Brush and floss as usual and soak your trays as instructed by your Chandler dentist to keep them clear and odor-free.
- Comfortable: Because the trays are smooth, your lips will slide right over them, unlike metal braces where the brackets can snag on lips and cheeks.
- Fast: ImpressAlign can sometimes take less than half the time of conventional braces to complete. If your misalignment is minor, you may only need several months of treatment.
- Freedom: Eat whatever you want, whenever you want without restrictions as long as you remove your trays first. Have a special event or a photo shoot? Take the aligners out temporarily.
Are You a Good Candidate for ImpressAlign?
ImpressAlign is unique to Impressions Dental in schedule a consultation with Dr. Baker. Every ImpressAlign treatment includes an initial consultation, examination, x-rays, the appropriate number of trays for your treatment level, and post-treatment retainers.