At Impressions Dental in Chandler, AZ, we make it possible for our patients to have their entire family’s oral health needs met at one dental office. From kids to adults to seniors, our family dentistry practice treats every age group. We are aware of the unique oral health changes and challenges of each demographic and are prepared to help you achieve and maintain healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime.
Family Dentistry for All Ages
Every age group has different dental needs. At our family dentistry practice in Chandler, we are prepared to help and guide you through it all, putting your worries at ease and making sure you have the best possible experience when it comes to dental care.
- Kids: You want to take your child to a kid-friendly dentist who understands the nuances of working with the youngest age group who have a lot going on in their mouths. We usher kids into the world of good oral health, help them feel comfortable at the dentist’s office, and teach them the basics of brushing and flossing and the importance of taking care of their teeth and gums.
- Adults: So many adults put dental care on the back burner, but it is so important to prioritize your oral health so you avoid dental emergencies and the need for restorative dentistry. We conduct cleanings and exams for adult patients, but also work to help this demographic beautify their healthy smiles with appropriate cosmetic dentistry treatments.
- Seniors: Aging teeth have done a lot of work and they can naturally begin to deteriorate, even with good oral health care. The chances of developing gum disease also increase with age. We are prepared to help seniors restore their oral health, whether it’s by placing dental implants, doing cosmetic dentistry, or mitigating the side effects on oral health caused by illness or certain medications.
Comprehensive Family Dentistry Services
We pride ourselves on offering our Chandler patients a wide range of family dentistry services so you can have all your oral health needs covered, no matter the situation. Our comprehensive dental care includes:
- General Dentistry: The most basic oral health care falls under the general dentistry umbrella, such as cleanings and exams, oral cancer screenings, tooth-colored fillings, root canal therapy, gum disease treatment, extractions, TMJ therapy, mouth guards, night guards, laser dentistry, and more.
- Pediatric Dentistry: We do cleanings, exams, fluoride treatments, sealants, and x-rays for our youngest patients. If necessary, sedation dentistry will be used to help kids get through fillings, crowns, and other treatments without stress.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: When you are ready to upgrade the appearance of your teeth, your Chandler family dentist is ready with cosmetic dentistry treatments like porcelain veneers, professional teeth whitening, cosmetic tooth bonding, porcelain crowns, Invisalign, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry: If you have damaged, deteriorating, or missing teeth, you will want to pursue dental restorations like dental bridges, dental implants, porcelain crowns, dentures, and full-mouth reconstruction.
- Sedation Dentistry: When patients undergo multiple dental treatments at one time or are especially anxious about dental work, there are light to full sedation dentistry measures that will help ease your mind and make the work go faster.
- Emergency Dentistry: Dental emergencies are never convenient, so it’s nice to rely on an emergency dentist who can help you in a pinch when you experience severe tooth pain, bleeding, a dislodged or lost tooth, or damaged dental work. Always call your family dentist for advice and next steps.
Visit a Chandler Family Dentistry Practice
Choose the convenience of a family dentistry practice in Chandler, AZ, for your entire household. We practice advanced safety protocol and offer state-of-the-art technology and treatments that keep your teeth healthy and strong for a lifetime. Schedule an appointment or consultation with Impressions Dental.